RMKM welcomes you to associates with us, contribute virtually in our programs/ initiatives and leverage your skills, find your own unique way to become a part of this credible organization. Our volunteering program can be classified as :
- Skills Sharing : Skilled volunteers can help us on a wide variety of projects from creating marketing materials to program development, from capacity building of staff and beneficiary training. People trained in care-giving can also help. There is a requirement to match every skill!
- Program Enrichment : If you are looking to drive and achieve quick and tangible results, you can get involved in short term Community Based Programs, Livelihood programs for rural women, lecture as Guest faculty in Human Resource Development programs in Ajmer District. Accompany our staff to run awareness and training programmes, learning and assessment camps at various locations. Create awareness among the community regarding available government schemes for persons with disability and sharing the importance & benefits. Support in Liasoning with potential employers for the placements of Persons With Disability.
- Event Magnifier : RMKM conducts several events during the year with children, trainees, staff, parents and persons in the community. Volunteers can participate, plan and manage events, photograph and document them or mobilize resources.
TEACH STUDENTS THROUGH CLASSES (either online or in school campus) :
Teaching requires knowledge of the subject as well as patience and affection for the children, particularly if they are Children With Special needs as our schools have inclusive setup.
TEACH TRAINEES IN OUR VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTRE (either online or in school campus):
You can volunteer to teach formal language communication & soft skills to our trainees above age 15 years in vocational training centre. The trainees are mostly from small towns or rural backgrounds and need language skills and personality development training to help them adapt to the general work culture.
Guidance in IT skills ranging from basic office applications to graphic design is also needed.
OTHER AREAS WHERE YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Online Counsel students, staff, parents and persons in the community.
- Assist in Co-ordinate and manage community programs along with our staff and ensure deliverables as per plan.
- Create visibility and participate in fundraising activities. Support us as we work on marketing plans, communication packages and events. Support in fundraising and mobilize resources through your network and CSR.
- Document projects – work on process manuals, project reports, success stories, newsletters etc.
For more queries, feel free to mail us at email@example.com
To enroll in this program, please fill the form below: https://forms.gle/kRd6jpHgBeyUQfTS7